Student Teaching Forms
Teacher candidates, field instructors, and/or clinical educators will use the following forms during the student teaching and graduate internship experience.
The first two release forms below enable teacher candidates to obtain permission from parents for their children to appear in photographs and videos. The third form gives UD permission to use teacher candidates’ photographs and videos for professional development and accreditation purposes.
- Student Release Form for Photographs and Videos*
- Student Release Form for Photographs and Videos*-Spanish
- Student Release Forms for Photographs and Videos – Harford County
- Teacher Candidate Release Form
- PPAT Adult Release Form (not required for the edTPA)
- Safety Check List for Teacher Candidates
- Student Rights & Responsibilities for Clinical Placements-COVID Pandemic
* PPAT test-takers can use this student release form instead of the ETS/PPAT student release form found on the ETS website. ETS has given UD students special permission to use this form that allows you to use videos for purposes other than PPAT (e.g., reviewing your videos with UD faculty and staff).
Three-Way Conference Form
The three-way conference form can be used during the midpoint, improvement plan, and/or final conferences between teacher candidates, field instructors, and clinical educators for the purposes of setting goals and exchanging perspectives on the candidates’ performance.
Formative Observation Form
The formative observation form is based on the Teacher Candidate Capstone Clinical Experience Evaluation and can be used throughout the student teaching and graduate internship experiences to provide informal feedback on the teacher candidates’ performance. The formative observation forms for the various teacher preparation programs are provided through the link below.
- Formative Observation Forms *(currently updating documents)
Summative Evaluation Form
The Teacher Candidate Capstone Clinical Experience Evaluation is the summative evaluation in the student teaching and graduate internship experiences. The Capstone Clinical Experience Evaluations for the various teacher preparation programs are provided through the link below. The manual that provides detailed information about the evaluation is also listed below.