Office of Clinical Studies
Program-Specific Student Teaching Requirements
Please consult the Student Teaching Resource Guide for requirements applicable to all student teachers. Click the links below to determine if your program has additional requirements.
For Spring 2021, specific programs may adjust the requirements needed in order to pass student teaching. Please check with your program coordinator for additional information.
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education and ETE Concentrations
- Foreign Language Education
- Music Education
- Secondary English Education
- Secondary Mathematics Education
- Secondary Science Education
- Secondary Social Studies Education
- Exceptional Children and Youth 4+1 Program
- Foreign Language Education (Masters)
- Teaching English as a Second Language Master of Arts Program