Information for Clinical Educators
Clinical educators are critical to the professional development of teacher candidates. By engaging in a partnership with us, you help our teacher candidates apply what they learn in their University courses and promote the development of their professional knowledge, skills, and dispositions.
Your feedback on the teacher candidates’ performance is an important part of their learning experience.
Feedback Forms in Taskstream
You may be asked to complete a Feedback Form in Taskstream. You will login into Taskstream to complete the evaluation and follow the steps below. Click here for resources on how to use Taskstream and the contact information for support.
- Log into your Taskstream account at www.taskstream.com.
- Click on the appropriate DRF on the home page.
- Office of Clinical Studies DRF for the Methods Feedback Form
- Spring 2019 – EDUC 413 DRF for the EDUC 413 Feedback Form
- Spring 2019 – EDUC 419 DRF for the EDUC 419 Feedback Form
- You can find your teacher candidate(s) by clicking on the orange “Continue” button at the bottom of the screen OR typing in his/her last name in search box and click the orange “Search”
- Click on the orange “Evaluate” Button next to the candidate.
- Click on the green “Evaluate/Score Work” button.
- Complete each section.
- At the bottom, select “Record as final and release evaluation to author now” and click the orange ‘Submit Evaluation Now” when you are ready to submit. There is also an option at the bottom to “Save Draft”. Please note that the author is the candidate.
If your candidate exhibits behaviors inconsistent with the eight dispositions, please complete the Professional Dispositions of Effective Educators – Evaluator Form and submit it to the candidate’s field instructor (supervisor). The field instructor will then share the form with the candidate’s program coordinator.
ETE Clinical Educator Folder
The Elementary Teacher Education (ETE) program offers online resources and materials unique to the ETE student teaching experience. To access this information click here.
If you have any questions or concerns about a placement, please feel free to contact the Office of Clinical Studies at (302) 831-6778 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.