Appointment Registration for Fingerprinting at Troop 2
You must register for each day’s appointment by noon the previous day. At that time, we will be sending the DE State Police your registration information. Fingerprinting clearances must be completed in the State of Delaware. NO walk in fingerprinting will be accepted at this location.
All students taking course(s) with a field placement must have a valid criminal background check (CBC) on file in the Office of Clinical Studies by the first day of the semester. CBC’s are valid for two consecutive semesters. Click here to see if your current CBC will be valid for the Winter 2022 session and/or Spring 2022 semester.
The CBC must be completed before you leave campus or no later than Friday, December 17, 2021. Please note that it can take up to four weeks for the Office of Clinical Studies to receive the results of your CBC from the state police. If these dates do not work for your schedule, you can drive to the Dover location which is a walk in facility.
OCS Appointment Information
- Appointments for Troop are is available on December 7, 8, and 10.
- You will be required to wear a face mask.
- You must have an appointment to be fingerprinted at Troop 2 during these days. NO walk in appointments.
- By registering for an appointment, you are obligated to ride in our vans to Troop 2.
- Fill in the information below to register for appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation email prior to your appointment with your assigned time and instructions.
- Registration for each day’s appointments will end the day before at noon.
Items To Take To Your Appointment
You will need to take the following items to your appointment.
- The completed Criminal History Record Check Authorization Form.
- Face Mask will be required for van transportation.
- At least one form of photo identification, such as a Driver’s License, School ID, or State ID. Do not bring a social security card or a birth certificate.
- Payment of $18 in the form of cash or credit card/debit card. Personal checks, money orders, and American Express are not accepted.
Please feel free to contact the Office of Clinical Studies at email@example.com and type “fingerprinting” in the subject line if you have any questions.